The following coding languages, operating systems and development tools are those in which AlphaTech has experience and is confident in working with.
We use PhoneGap (with HTML5 and jQuery Mobile, though there are many options that we can use to suit the task best).
The most popular platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7, are supported, as well as many others. Of course, we test on all the required mobile platforms to make sure all the nuances are ironed out.
Web-application development is our main experience. With backend implemented using MS SQL / Oracle and ASP.NET, the front-end work involved creating a lot of interactivity on the applications’ pages.
This includes grids, graphical charts, interactive dashboards, handling geographical maps, many kinds of reports and data-entry forms. It is amazing what can be achieved with web-technologies today, and we are glad to be part of this progress.
Here’s a brief overall view of what we use:
- Mobile: PhoneGap (HTML5), jQuery Mobile, native code plugins.
- Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Access;
- Languages: C#, Visual C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, Perl, ASP, PHP;
- Microsoft .NET Framework (including good practical knowledge of ASP.NET);
- Content Management Systems, such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, as well as lower-level frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, PHP CodeIgniter etc;
- Miscellaneous Technologies: XML, XSLT, COM+, ActiveX, SOAP, REST.